Here’s how YOU can get involved in the essential fight for a just and livable society!
*please also take the time to find local organizations that need your support!!*
A (very) Short List of National Organizations Working for a Just and Livable Planet:
- Movement for Black Lives – Black power and racial justice
- Mijente— Latinx and Chicanx rights and justice
- NDN Collective and International Indigenous Youth Council— Building Indigenous Power
- Zero Hour and Earth Guardians— Youth-led Intersectional climate justice
- Green New Deal Coalition— Intersectional climate justice/demanding a Green New Deal
- United We Dream— Youth-led migrant justice
- Fight For $15— Workers rights
- Critical Resistance— Prison Abolition
- The Trevor Project and Trans Student Educational Resources (trans youth-led)— Resources and Justice for Queer and Trans folks
Sign-up to organize, lift up their work, and donate to these organizations!!